Prices and Payment

Weekends (up to 3 nights stay) -  £2000

Week - £3500

Arrivals & Departures by arrangement

For more information on this amazing venue please call us on 01330 822737 or email info@scottishcountryhouseparties.co.uk

20% deposit is required to confirm booking and the remaining 80% balance is due one month before arrival.

 

Calendar is loading...

*Green = Available, Red = Unavailable

AVAILABILITY

Please use the calendar to check our availability for your break or event.

Then use our BOOKING FORM or Contact Us to secure your booking.

BOOKING ENQUIRIES

email: info@scottishcountryhouseparties.co.uk
Call us: 01330 822737

Please indicate whether you wish to book our home for 3 days or 7 days